26 août 2005

Thank youuuuuuuuu

I really want to thanks all the people who make my 3 months trip in the UK possible and pleasant. :)

*First of all, Peter (Pezet, Designer at Formula Yachts Spars). Without you nothing of that could be possible. Moreover the job was really interesting. I learn lots of things which could be helpful for the following. I hope I could work with you again.
*I also want to thanks Mark Meritt (Formula Managing Director) and all the employees at Formula. I sincerely enjoy working with you.
*My English Family: Martin, Lynda, Stuart and Laura Pink. For me you do more that just give me a place to sleep. Thank you for everything (the list is too long…)
*Bob (Fisher), his boat ZZing, and all his crew. I spend nice Thursdays evenings sailing with you. And many thanks for Cowes Week as well. Good luck for all of the other crew in 420 for your next regattas…
*Gavin for the nice time we had in Cowes and in London
*All the people I met in the Lymington Amateur Rowing Club. For me rowing every Wednesday evening was nice, and I learn a lot.
*Richard for let me helm his Flying Dutchman. I enjoy sailing a dinghy ‘’like before’’.
*Colin and the Main Attraction’s crew. That’s an injury that we can’t sail more but I don’t forget to remember Trafalgar!

I know I’m still not bilingual, but I think I reach the objective of my trip. I speak a really better English (is that right?) and also understand you much better. Before coming I don’t really know what expecting for, but it was perfect. Thank you….
If you like to come in France to visit Brittany you are welcome in Lorient!!! I’m waiting for you.

So I now come back to France on Sunday early morning for a short stop in Lorient, and then one week holidays in Auxerre to see my family and some friends. I get back to university from the 5th of September to the 22 of October. And then fly to Sydney for a new work experience in Doyle Sails in Somersby… cool a real summer :P lol

Now I’m now going to write the news in both French and English… especially for you ;)

Come back here soon…. x

Aucun commentaire: